316 Stainless Steel Tapped Clamps
Derwent Industries 316 Stainless Steel Tapped Clamps are Australian manufactured. Stainless Steel Tapped Clamps are used throughout various industries as a fast, simple and economical permanent solution for pipe tapping. Derwent Clamps are manufactured to AS4181.
Technical Data Tapped Clamps:
Size Range: DN40 – DN 120
(Larger size are available as specials)
BSP Offtake Sizes DN 20 - 50 (Depending on Clamp Size)
(Larger sizes available on request)
Temperature Range: -10°C to 60°C
Max. Operating Pressure: 1600 kPa (Only to OD 690mm)
Quality Assurance: ISO9001:2015
Certificate Number: QEC2004
AS/NZS 4181: SMK26386 (Refer Schedule)
WSAA Appraisal No. PA1833 (Refer Schedule)
Please refer to your local water authority for schedule of approved products.
• 316 Stainless Steel for superior corrosion protection
• Studs and Nuts coated with molybond to prevent galling
• Provide a simple tapping solution whilst supporting the integrity of the main
• Nitrile Gasket providing a full circle seal
• Clamps are fully passivated, ensuring superior quality
• All studs are supplied with plastic thread protectors
• Variable OD range allows for pipe variance
• Manufactured in Australia
The Derwent Industries 316 Stainless Steel Repair Tapped Clamps are ideal as a fast, simple and economical permanent solution for pipe tapping for most pipe types.
Installation must be in line with the relevant water authority installation allowances. The flexibility given via the OD range of the clamps provides the user with a simple solution.
Please refer to installation instruction for all installations.