316 Stainless Steel Repair
Derwent Industries 316 Stainless Steel Repair Clamps are Australian manufactured. Stainless Steel Clamps are used throughout various industries as a fast, simple and economical permanent solution for pipe repair. Derwent Clamps are manufactured to AS4181. Note: Clamps may not be suitable for all pipe types and should not be used for axial restraint or for joining pipes together in new works.
Technical Data Clamps:
Size Range: DN40 – DN 1200
(Larger size are available as specials)
Temperature Range: -10°C to 60°C
Max. Operating Pressure: 1600 kPa (Only to OD 690mm)
Quality Assurance: ISO9001:2015
Certificate Number: QEC2004
AS/NZS 4181: SMK26386 (Refer Schedule)
WSAA Appraisal No. PA1833 (Refer Schedule)
Please refer to your local water authority for schedule of approved products.
• 316 Stainless Steel for superior corrosion protection
• Studs and Nuts coated with molybond to prevent galling
• Provide a simple and permanent repair whilst supporting the integrity of the main
• Nitrile Gasket providing a full circle seal
• Clamps are fully passivated, ensuring superior quality
• All studs are supplied with plastic thread protectors
• Variable OD range allows for pipe variance
• Manufactured in Australia
The Derwent Industries 316 Stainless Steel Repair Clamps are ideal as a fast, simple and economical permanent solution for pipe repair for most pipe types.
Repair clamps are an ideal product for use on holes, splits, pulled service connections or branch lines or even full breaks. Installation must be in line with the relevant water authority installation allowances. The flexibility given via the OD range of the clamps provides the user with a simple repair solution.
Please refer to installation instruction for all installations.